3.08.2009

Not the Perfect Fit After All...

Come to find out the magazine I thought was the perfect fit for my essay, isn't. You have to actually live in Austin, Texas where the magazine is published. I discovered this, not in my 3 inch thick writer's market book, but online at the magazine's website. I suppose it is a local Austin publication so they want people who know the area, the people, etc... Oh well, I will find a "perfect fit".

Today was an awesome day at church. The pastor gave an amazing message. Love it when you leave church feeling better than when you went in.

The weather is quite warm today. Almost too warm for this time of year. I am looking forward to a nice quiet evening because of this "heatwave" we are having though. The little guy has run himself all day today, so I know he will be asleep in no time after his bath and dinner. Speaking of which I better go get dinner on the table...

No comments: