5.18.2011

Slowing Down to Actually Live Life...

Our first ever vegetable garden...planted on Mother's Day...









I have often wondered how, when life is so busy, do we slow down to actually live life...to live it the way we really want to. Everyday there seems to be something pulling at us. Whether it's our jobs, chores around the house, cars in need of repairs, sick children, grocery shopping to be done, or any one of a million things, it doesn't really matter what it is that is demanding our attention. All the truly important things tend to take a back seat to whatever it is.

It has to be a conscious decision to make sure we are present in our lives...this is why I haven't been as present here in blogland as I would of liked for the last year or so. I have been trying to be present in my life with my family and friends.

These photos are the living I (we) have been up to...in no particular order...

No comments: